REQUEST FREE QUOTE
Architects & Construction
Dream Home With Us
We are here to provide services for home constructions. We are Architects, Builders, Contractors and Suppliers. Leaders in providing value-added construction services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process. Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the construction team to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.
Building the home of your dreams is a big deal. For many, it's the culmination of decades of dreaming, hours of planning and years of saving. Whether you are dreaming of a cottage style home, a log home, a contemporary design, a ranch style or a sprawling farmhouse, we've got you covered. Our team of highly-skilled craftsman are experts at bringing our client's visions to life. This commitment to your vision, when combined with our exemplary building standards, results in a home that exceeds your expectations. At Michael's Homes, we don't want to just build your house, we want to build the dream you'll be proud to call home.
What does an architect do?
Many people do not understand the full benefits of working with an architect, sure they design, but what else? There’s much more to it than doing a few drawings! Architectural services extend well beyond the paperwork. A good architect will provide you with all of the architectural services that you require, for any stage of your construction project. They’ll bring value for money to the development, imagination and design flair, project management, for peace of mind that your scheme is heading in the right direction, while keeping a watchful eye on your budget!
A good chartered architect will...
- Advise and help you to develop your brief (your wish list) by understanding you & your family. This will help them to make your vision a reality, considering the site, your taste, lifestyle and your budget.
- Incorporate innovative and imaginative design solutions that work for your project, reducing costs, & generating ideas to add value to your property.
- Prepare drawings and documents to submit for planning approval to achieve permission upon the first submission saving time, stress and money.
- Submit drawings for Planning Approval on your behalf and liaise with the planning authority to provide additional information if required.
- Once planning approval is achieved they will prepare technical drawings for Building Control Approval.
- Assemble the project team, finding the best consultants / contractors to do the job with the available budget and timescales.
- Co-ordinate and lead your project team through the design and construction process safely in accordance with up to date legislation until completion.
- Manage time, the process, people, problems that may arise and most importantly, your budget!
- Bring added value to your scheme to maximise your investment.A Chartered Architect will provide the Client with independent and qualified professional advice on practical and cost effective solutions.
- This is an essential quality to have if you are to become the best.The Architect will help the Client ensure that the project meets their expectations.